After Friday’s postings of times Bury now have 4 out of the top 5 times. We have had 40% of our runners post times to date. Bury only 30%. The result on Sunday night looks like it will be close. As of 9:00am Saturday. We had 40 times and Bury 24. The latest score is:
Wilmslow RC 1327 : 754 Bury AC a lead for Wilmslow of 573.
Will we see a large number of runners out in the rain today? What will that do to the table? Only sunday will tell us.
Good luck with running today. Perhaps the children can be let off chimney sweeping? The Nice Lady find her pumps!
Latest [my draft] table here WrcvBuryDay7
Update from CrazyLegs:
Some of you may be having problems uploading your runs to Strava because of the current outage at Garmin.
It’s possible to upload them manually if you’ve got access to a computer and the USB charging cable for your watch. There are some note below (for Windows/Linux but Mac should work in a similar way);
1. Connect your watch to your computer via USB and wait for your computer to notice it.
2. Using your file explorer look at the files on your watch. The activity files will probably be in a folder named ‘activity’ or ‘gpx’ and the workout files all have a filename ending in .FIT
3. Find the FIT file relating to today’s workout (sort the files by date). Copy the file onto your computer hard disk so you know where it is.
4. On your internet browser, log in to Strava (or similar). At the top right of the strava page will be a + sign. If you hover on it a menu will appear and you’ll have the option to upload activity. Click that.
5. On the page that opens there are some options on the left side. Click the one that says ‘upload file’ and a box will open asking you to select the file to upload. You need to remember where you saved that FIT file from your watch.
6. Once you’ve selected that file strava will import the workout.
Thanks to Simeon F-n from Marple Runners for the information.